On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Tushar Gandhi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I want to deploy the code on remote server. For that I want to user
> the Capistrano's remote cap deployment. I don't know about what
> configuration and steps for remote deployment? Please, anyone tell me
> about the configuration and all.

Tushar,

Depending on your hosting solution, you might be able to use our
deployment plugin, Boxcar Conductor[1][2]. It's includes a few
Capistrano recipes for deploying to a VPS. It's pre-configured to work
easily with our VPS-solution, Boxcar[2]. I don't see any reason why it
wouldn't work for similar environments as well.

[1]
http://www.robbyonrails.com/articles/2008/04/15/boxcar-conductor-rails-deployment-made-easy
(blog post about it)
[2] http://github.com/planetargon/boxcar-conductor/tree/master