Hello

I have given myself a headache! I would like to use Form.serialize to
get data from some forms and combine this with data obtained from
elsewhere and then use Ajax.Updater but do not know how to do this ...

I have code below - how do I use Form.serialize to get the checkbox
result into Ajax.Updater? In other words what goes into
the ??:?? ........

Cheers

Geoff

function send(){
var params =
({groupnumber:group_number,emailaddress:email_address,cue1clicked:cue1_clicked,??:??});
    new Ajax.Updater(
        'updateDiv',
        'send.php',
        {
            asynchronous:true,
            method:'get',
            parameters: params
        }
    );

}

<form name="form1">
Nowhere in particular <input type="checkbox" id="cb1">
</form>