I minified my code to what you said.. didnt solve the issue :P The
solution is much easier.. IE6 doesnt understand this CSS rule;
#id.class{} (no space)

.class{} or #container .class{}  even though this is much worser cause
the classname can be applied to other elements too.. it solves my
problem.

When will IE6 stop existing? ^^