Hello everyone!

I want to put the InPlaceCollectionEditor into a search form....that
is pre-loaded with a value that can be changed using a
InPlaceCollectionEditor.

However, it is supposed for editing data not for a search form.

Imagine you are on an url e.g.

/search.php?blabla=x=blabla2=y&page=5&country=2

and on the form it says "Germany".

When you click on it you can select another country - then the URL
should change to:

/search.php?blabla=x=blabla2=y&page=5&country=3

How would you achieve that using the InPlace editor?

I want to avoid using the session as multiple windows could be opened
at the same time.

Thanks!