I am using Prototype 1.6.0.2 on Firefox 3.0b4.

The following does not work when I enter it in Firebug:

$A([1,2,3,4]).each(function(n) {alert(n);});

The above is just an example. Any array, using $A and any enumerable
method, returns the following:

TypeError: iterator.bind is not a function

Seems like some objects are not being extended correctly?

Using Prototype 1.5.0 on Firefox 3.0b4, this works fine.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Jonathan Bowman