As a detailed, what i need is that :

        Element.addMethods('input', {
                initialize: function(element) {
                        // do some initialization for any inputs ...
                },
                onblur: function(element) {
                        // do something for any inputs on blur ...
                },
                onfocus: function(element) {
                        // do something for any inputs on focus...
                },
                // etc
        });

I need to be triggered to onBlur and onFocus for all inputs, but i
also need to perform additional initialization at input creation.