Folks

I have a PHP / ROR dev position with a client based in Glasgow.

I have attached a job spec to this post if you are curious - I am
urgently looking to speak with any talented developers in central
Scotland or anyone looking to relocate perhaps.

Its a perm position and the salary is negotiable too.

Thanks in advance for any interest - if you can suggest anyone I would
be eager to oblige!

Best wishes,

Rob Clemence
[EMAIL PROTECTED]