I'd like to implement something in my application where the last n lines of
the development log are included in an email when an error occurs.

Right now the application triggers an email using an application controller
method that has be inserted into a rescue block.

Maybe I should just use "File" to grab the tail end of the development.log
file and insert it into the email?

But I'm wondering if maybe there is a better approach or if anyone has a
gem that does this automatically.

Greg Akins
Insomnia Consulting, LLC
gak...@insomnia-consulting.org