On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 4:54:42 AM UTC+1, tamouse wrote:

> Personally, I have the suspicion that you've used the same database on
> that Heroku project for a previous try with this app and it's an
> artifact of having previously created a user in that table in the
> database. To be perfectly sure, you can drop and recreate the database
> on heroku with this command:
>
>     heroku run rake db:drop db:create db:migrate
>
> and when that's complete, create your first user again and see what
> happens.
>
> If that actually shows that the id's start from one (which my tests do
> show), then you have your answer.

Hi tamouse,

thanks for you reply.
I tried as you suggested with 'heroku run rake db:drop db:create
db:migrate'.
This is what happened:

Running rake db:drop db:create db:migrate on evening-tor-XXXX... up,
run.1645
FATAL:  permission denied for database "postgres"
DETAIL:  User does not have CONNECT privilege.

Couldn't drop d7joqXXXXk6ik
FATAL:  permission denied for database "postgres"
DETAIL:  User does not have CONNECT privilege.

Couldn't create database for {"adapter"=>"postgresql", "pool"=>5,
"timeout"=>5000, "database"=>"d7joqXXXXk6ik", "username"=>"ehuXXXXspxqoqf",
"password"=>"jq-7RXXXX0ipNkvh-
3PaSgyyhv", "port"=>5432, "host"=>"ec2-54-204-30-115.compute-1.amazonaws.com
"}
  ActiveRecord::SchemaMigration Load (4.3ms)  SELECT "schema_migrations".*
FROM "schema_migrations"