Hi Timothy,

I have try to run 'gem install bundler' but i still ran into error. This is
my error

ERROR:  could not find a valid gem 'bundler' (>=0), here is why:
                 Unable to download data from https://rubygems.org/ -
SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate
B: certificate verify fail (https://rubygems.org/specs.4.8.gz)