Hello All,

I am facing issues with acceptance tests in my rails application.

I ran command: bundle exec rake --trace spec:acceptance
But I am getting failures and all are related to
Selenium::WebDriver::Error::UnknownError:

        Element is not clickable at point (439.98333740234375, 70.5). Other
element would receive the click:

I think this is something related to environment as we have Semaphore
installed on our github repository that is also running the same test. And
there all the tests are passing but on my local development machine, they
are not.

Any help will really be appreciated.

Thanks.