ok, I'm having difficulty with heroku, they are having some build
problems...

I'll try later.  I guess commenting out the # rename table in change def
should work?

I was puzzled because the column title started with a capital letter, it
worked fine in sqlite, but generated errors in postgres.  (so the quickest
fix for me was to edit the column in postgress directly).   I belive
I skipped this migration before, but I forget how I did that.

Thanks,
Joe