Hi,

Currently we are building an booking application using ROR with Postgres as
backend and running over Puma. We have a requirement where user can
purchase a slot to display their ads. Currently we are relaying on DB, if
one user doing booking a slot then we are restricting other user to start
booking for the same slot to avoid concurrency issues. Initially I thought
to use redis but prior to that I want to inquiry that is there any
concurrency framework where I can communicate between requests such that I
can avoid DB dependency?