Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. Currently, I solved (just avoided concurrency)
issue by adding a status column to slot model. So when a user trying to
purchase that slot I update status column to hold so that other user don't
able to book same slot at the same time.

Now I want solve the same problem without adding DB column. How can I do
that?

Hope it clarifies.