How do I edit users when i have devise_for :users and resources :users I
have a users controller with it's own whitelist and then I can whitelist
for devise in application_controller.rb What's the status of the crud users
controller and it's whitelist? I've been trying to edit a user but the
changes don't take It says user was successfully updated but then when I
click edit again nothing's changed