I've setup ransack to do some full text search...

but the search text box isn't formated with bootstrap styling.  I've pasted
my code below.  The top has the ransack search , below the bootstrap
styling (need to combine them).

Any hints?

<%= search_form_for @search do |f| %>

  <%#= f.label :title_or_template_cont %>

      <%= f.text_field :location_or_desc_cont , placeholder: "Search" %>

  <!--
 -->
    <%= f.submit "Search" %>
 <!--
-->

  <% end %>

<!--- bootstrap styled search box below, need to combine style with above
search -->

<form class="form-inline my-2 my-lg-0">
  <input class="form-control mr-sm-2" type="search" placeholder="Search"
aria-label="Search">
  <button class="btn btn-outline-success my-2 my-sm-0"
type="submit">Search</button>
</form>

Thanks!

Joe