By writing code. Seriously, look at the open issues and fix some bugs

On Mar 15, 2018 1:59 AM, "Lucas Oshiro" <lucas.osh...@usp.br> wrote:

Hello,

My name is Lucas, and I'm an undergraduate Computer Science student at
University of São Paulo, in Brazil. This semester, I am studying Free
Software Development, and I need to choose a free software project and
contribute to its development, and I've chosen Rails, because I have some
experience developing web services with it.

I would like to know how can I start to contribute, if there are issues
that are tagged as "for beginners", or if there's another way to beginners
start contributing to the source code.

Thanks.

msgid/rubyonrails-talk/694677c1-e2c6-4038-9004-17d4c4a4555f%40googlegroups.
com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/694677c1-e2c6-4038-9004-17d4c4a4555f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.