On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 6:05 AM,  <jomit...@redhat.com> wrote:

> My colleagues and I are having issues with our development server hanging on
> code changes. There aren't any traceback or errors on why this is happening,
> but I suspect it is ActionDispatch::Reloader causing the issue.

> I reproduce the issue by making a code change and then server hangs:
>

> 2018-03-22T18:55:57 [I|app|] Started GET "/notification_recipients" for
> 127.0.0.1 at 2018-03-22 18:55:57 +0000
> ~~ wth START 1 ~~
> (server hangs here, no END statement is printed)

Is the code you're changing related to the request method above?
Does it work as expected when you make the change and restart
the server?

Can you create and publish a simplified reproducible test case if
this isn't open source?

If not, I'd say you just need to start adding debug logger statements
(or pry breakpoints) to see where it stops...

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan