On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 9:07 AM, Abdelmajid Lotfi <akrama...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am still waiting for a solution, I am new here how did you upgrade it from
> 0.3 to 0.4 ?

$ gem list --remote mysql2 | grep -e '^mysql2 '
mysql2 (0.5.1 ruby x64-mingw32 x86-mingw32 x86-mswin32-60)

You might want to upgrade to the latest version rather than just 0.4.x
but in any case --

To upgrade you can

1) run `bundle update` (see: `bundle help update`), or

2) specify the version you want in your Gemfile and `bundle install`.

HTH!

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan