> On Jan 15, 2019, at 9:35 PM, David Merrick <merrick...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi I have a web app test running on Amazon Cloud 9. The users have the
> ability to up load images. They currently can't do it. as I can't install
> ImageMagic let along the gem.
>
> Any suggestions.
>
> Cheers Dave

Saving the file shouldn't need IM.  rmagick can be tricky, but efficient when
installed if you are doing image processing.  mini_magick is pretty cool and
simple if IM tools are installed on the server and you need to resize/etc. (you
can't install the rpm/apt/etc?)

Also see:

https://community.c9.io/t/install-imagemagick/3608

Good luck!