Walter is right.

bundler (*2.0.1*) is what is being reported as doing the Update, but that
conflicts with the version required by the Gemfile:
rails (= 4.2.4) was resolved to 4.2.4, which depends on
      bundler (>= 1.3.0, *< 2.0*)
In other words you need some form of Bundler 1.X installed to manage the
version conflicts you're seeing.

Brandon McClelland
User Support Technician
Steve Jackson Games