Hi,
Check if find_cart may be some method which you must be missing, either
check your helper file too.

2009/12/15 Colin Law <clan...@googlemail.com>

> 2009/12/14 Oluwayomi Oluwadara <yomid...@yahoo.com>
> >
> > Hello,
> > Thanks for your time.my bad! i never figured that out.Can you help out
> with the find_cart method.Will greatly appreciate
>
> Did you see the comment on top posting in my previous post?
>
> It is always worth looking carefully at error messages as sometimes
> they contain useful information.  Yours said "undefined local variable
> or method `find_cart'" which could have given you a clue to the
> problem.
>
> I am afraid I cannot help out with it as I have no idea what your
> application is supposed to do.  Presumably you can find something
> about it in the tutorial you are following.
>
> For beginners I always recommend working through the Rails Guides,
> particularly the one on Getting Started.  See
> http://guides.rubyonrails.org/
>
> Colin
>

> > Regards and Respects,
> >

> > Kindness in thought leads to wisdom.
> > Kindness in speech leads to eloquence.
> > Kindness in action leads to love.

Regards,

Amit Kumar
Sr. Software Engrr
+91 9890654102
+91 9373087399
Blogsite: http://amitbaraik.blog.co.in/

This e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail.