Is anyone using StatelessSession.getQueryResults(). Realised that it was a mistake adding that. the idea of StatelessSessionResult is you have something that is potentially serialisable. To execute that method then you have to have a refernce to the entire WorkingMemory and that must reference the RuleBase, so it suddenly makes that a little heavy. I'm thinking of removing that method and also combining it with the ability to specify only which inserted objects and set globals are exported as part of a StatelessSessionResult, if not specified all inserted objects will be made available and no globals.

I'm not sure that querries make any sense on a stateless session anyway, only stateful.

This is an API change (removing getQueryResult), and if people are using it I will leave as is, but I'm not sure if anyone will be using that anyway. What do people think?

Mark