Hello,

 I'm using JBossDrools in my company and I have some problems with
DSL.

 Actually, I would like to write something like this :  There is a Cheese with
       ( - age is less than 42   or  -  age is more than 60 )
       - type is 'stilton'  Unfortunately, It's the drools parser
which manage "-" char.  Also this previous synthax don't work in the
LHS.

 Anyone couldĀ help me to do an equivalent condition in my DSL ? If
possible with  "-" sugar char.

 Stephane.PS : Sorry, for my very bad english.