Hello Brian,

I've done something similar previously using a combination of a field
binding constraint, an eval and the excellent joda-time API
(http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/). If I remember right, you'd need
something along the lines of :

import org.joda.time.Duration;
import org.joda.time.DateTime;

Reference($fromDate : fromDate, eval(new Duration(new
DateTime($fromDate), new DateTime()).getMillis() >
(2*365*24*60*60*1000)))

It might be more readable if you can encapsulate this in a function :-)

Dean.