i will take care moving from .drl to .xml just tell me what is the API i
have to use to run specific rule.

________________________________

From: Marimuthu Balasubramanian (WT01 - INNOVATION GROUP)
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 6:01 PM
To: 'Rules Users List'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Mark Proctor'
Subject: RE: [rules-users] executing specific rules using agenda group

Hi Mark/Sundar,

Sorry for the mistake. I am not asking the entire source code.  I didn't
find syntax how to mention agenda group in xml file.
I know what are steps to following to fire all rules. just i am asking
what are apis i have to look in to fire specific rule.
it might be few lines of code needs to be added.

Marimuthu