Hi,

re:Drools 4.0.3

 I want/need to use ConsequenceExceptionHandler for exception handling.
 I'd like to be able to get the ConsequenceExceptionHandler from a
StatefulSession.

The only way I see to get the handler relies on InternalRuleBase.
The JavaDoc at http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/_
4.0.3.15993.GA/apidocs/org/drools/common/InternalRuleBase.html
does not have any annotation that it is internal use only. However the naming
convention sure makes me this this is a bad idea.

Any alternatives to the following code to retrieve the
ConsequenceExceptionHandler?

InternalRuleBase thisSmellsLikeABadIdea= (InternalRuleBase) wm.getRuleBase();
DroolsExceptionHandler deh = (DroolsExceptionHandler)
thisSmellsLikeABadIdea.getConfiguration().getConsequenceExceptionHandler();
List<Exception> exceptions = deh.getExceptions();

(Where DroolsExceptionHandler is

package droolsconfig;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;
import org.drools.WorkingMemory;
import org.drools.spi.Activation;
import org.drools.spi.ConsequenceExceptionHandler;

public class DroolsExceptionHandler implements ConsequenceExceptionHandler {
    List<Exception> exceptions = new ArrayList<Exception>();

    public DroolsExceptionHandler() {
    }

    public void handleException(Activation activation, WorkingMemory
workingMemory, Exception exception) {
        exceptions.add(exception);
    }
    public List<Exception> getExceptions() {
        return exceptions;
    }

}

)