Thanks for your answer Kris!

Finally I managed to get all my rule files into one single folder. But sadly
this seems to be not enough. I still get a huge amount of errors in Eclipse,
although running the application works fine.
Creating a ".package"-file with all the imports in it did not work, so I
inserted the imports in all rule files (more than 100 files - phew!). This
eliminated half of the errors, but there are still many (~500) left.

I get errors, when I call a function with an container class as parameter out
of another function:
> The method getNewComponentName(ArrayList, String) is undefined for the type
> H2GInitialisePlanCellWithoutWirkCell      TFW/src/rules
> createData_2_createplan_functions_0_initialise_H2G_Cell.drl     line 75
> 1215533608869   1837
The parameters used in the function call are an ArrayList and a String, i
really have no clue why this error appears.

There are import errors, but the used imports are all declared correctly in the
rule files.

And some very strange things like this:
> The method setTrxFreq(H2GW_TrxFreq) in the type H2GW_Trx is not applicable
> for the arguments (H2GW_TrxFreq)   TFW/src/rules
> createData_1_createwirk_functions_1_create_H2g_CreateNetworkForBts.drl  line
> 183        1215531032918   1821

Huh?

I am really stumped and have no idea what i should try next. Drools is a great
piece of software, but having no support in the IDE writing rules is really
hard.

Should i try to put all shared functions and imports into one big file? This
would mean a lot of work and I would prefer another solution.

Any helping comment welcome!
Thanks!

Bye, Tobias

MicroNova electronic GmbH
Tobias Abstreiter
Telekommunikation & Netzmanagment
Unterfeldring 17
D-85256 Vierkirchen

Tel.:  +49 (08139) 93 00-42
Fax.:  +49 (08139) 93 00-80
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:   http://www.micronova.de

Geschäftsführer: Josef W. Karl - Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jetzendorf
Registergericht: Ingolstadt - HRB-Nr.: 181 373