How about

when
        Time(value==10)   //it's 10 o'clock
        $aFriend: Friend() //any friend in the working memory
then
        //RHS will be fired for each friend if it's 10 o'clock
end

or:

when
        Time(value==10) //is it 10?
        $self:Self()  //get a handle to yourself
$friend: Friend( name in "Mike", "Tom", "Anna" ) from $self.friends //match your friends named Mike, Tom or Anna.
then
.. //will be fired for each of your friends that are called either Mike, Tom or Anna
end

Depending on the actual problem there are a lot of ways of doing this. If you provide a 'less artificial' example we may be able to help ;-)

Please study Drools Manual (4.07) chapter 6.5.2, it has nice tiny examples.

Cheers,
  Ingomar