Hi,

Johan Kumps wrote:
Hi all,
I've a number of Excel based decision tables running in my applications. Now I want to use Guvner to manage these rules. Only importing the xsl files is not enough. So I have to manually convert the xsl's to a web based decision table.

Why do you need to convert them into web based DTs? What's the problem if you simply upload your xls file? Keep in mind that you also have to provide (upload) a model used in your DT.

I have following questions : - How do have have to use an eval condition? Whitin the eval I have to call a piece of java code with a number of parameters coming from the fact model.

simply write a snippet in a cell

- How can I prioritize rules?

use the PRIORITY keyword

- How to use global variables?

use the Variables keyword

Details are in the documentation:
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-expert/html_single/index.html#d0e5762

Cheers,
 Jarek

Thanks for helping me out. Kind regards,
Johan Kumps