hi thomas,
Thanks for reply ,
I want to set values in workflow Object.  How i can do it.  I try
without update(m) but pojo is not updated. How i can accomplish the
below
after calling rules i need to get workflowid that has been updated in rules.  {
 ksession.insert(workflow);
        ksession.fireAllRules();
System.out.println( workflow.getWorkflowId());
}

rule "Your First Rule"
                when
m: Workflow(workflowActorId==null,myid:workflowActorId)
        then
                System.out.println(myid + "its null values");
m.setWorkflowId(0);
update(m);

end