From: rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org
[mailto:rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Laun
Sent: 04 October 2011 08:42
To: Rules Users List
Subject: Re: [rules-users] 5.3.0 CR1 has broken existing rules/flows

I have found that any serious Drools application should write and deploy a
consequence exception handler of its own. Perhaps you look at my modest
effort<http://members.inode.at/w.laun/drools/CustomConsequenceExceptionHandlingHowTo.html>
 - I think it is still compatible. Any feedback welcome ;-)
-W
On 4 October 2011 04:46, lhorton