Hi
 I want to match a string with the contents of hashmap. The process is like
this.

Let the string is "abcd"
First it will search for abcd in the map
if found i have to assign it to a variable else i has to remove the last
alphabet ("abc") and have to match with hashmap like is the process.

My Problem is iam not able to do that iteration in when part
What i have done is i will check the condition in when part if it matches
the hashmap then it will exit. Else it will satisfies the condition(String
not matching any of hashmap contents) and goes in then and update the string
by removing the last alphabet and loops .

rule "somerule"
no-loop false
when
      condition for checking that hashmap  has no key of String s and
s.length>0
then
      modify the String s by removing last alphabet
end

is there any option to do the looping in the when part itself