In your doMove you're doing:

crew.addActivity(activity);
remainingActivities.remove(activity);

If crew and/or remainingActivities are used by your score rules, the working memory should be notified of their changes.
That's causing the corruption

Extra advice:
I think you're making your moves too complex and your domain model too complex. If you upgrade to 5.3, it will be hard to identify the planning entities. There will be many (and I doubt you need more than 1).
Read
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.3.0.CR1/drools-planner-docs/html_single/index.html#d0e1411
and specificly this note in that chapter:

/Do not create unnecessary planning entity classes./This leads to difficult |Move| implementations and slower score calculation.

For example, do not create a planning entity class to hold the total free time of a teacher, which needs to be kept up to date as the |Lecture| planning entities change. Instead, calculate the free time in the score constraints and put the result per teacher into a logically inserted score object.

If historic data needs to be considered too, then create problem fact to hold the historic data up to, but /not including/, the planning window (so it doesn't change when a planning entity changes) and let the score constraints take it into account.