We are using Drool and Guvnor 5.1.1 and have approximately 150 rule packages
(different rules for different customers, ...).  Has anyone written a utility
or do you have a suggestion for updating POJO models within each of these that
doesn't involve me going to each package within guvnor?

As an example, 50 of my packages might all use the same POJO, we'll call it
transactionAv10.jar, and when I go to v11 I currently have to go back into each
package in guvnor and archive v10 and then upload v11.

I'm looking for a way that I could do this outside of guvnor.  Whether it be
doing the updates at the webdav level, or even calling some guvnor functions
that do these tasks.  For reference, I am using Apache Tomcat to host Guvnor
and am using the default database structure.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Dean Whisnant
basys, inc.