Hello every body !

I'm a new drools Fusion user, And I'm now facing a real problem which
is that my events attriutes values doesn't  go to starttimestam and
endtimestamp, I explain :

when declaring a new event

declare Evenement
    @role(event)
    @startimestamp(attr1)
    @endtimestamp(attr2)
end

And in the java code when I call the methods (getStartTimeStamp() end
getEndTimeStamp()) of EventFactHandle object which is used to insert a
nuw event in the working memrory.

it gives me a very different values of what give (getAttr1() and getAttr2().

I want to know what is my error and also what is exactely the
relationship between starttimestamp of EventFactHandle  and attr1 ??

Thank you
Merci :)

--
Youssef AZBAKH
Elève ingénieur en 3ème année informatique.