There is one (1) sentence and a dozen (12) lines of example in the
section about "What is New and Noteworhty in Drools 5.2.0" in the
Introduction manual. Given that this nano-documentation doesn't tell
you what to do with the resulting PackageDescr and that this "fluent
API" is part of the unstable API, I'd put my money on StringBuilder
and create rules as DRL text. YMMV.

-W