We are upgrading our application from drools 5.0.1 to drools 6.0.1 Final. I
noticed there are significant API changes. Many classes that used to be in
org.drools appear to be now in org.drools.core. Also, some classes appear to
be gone: DebugRuleFlowEventListener, RuleAgent.

My question is: is there a documentation somewhere explaining the API
differences between the two versions?

If there is no such documentation - can anyone advise what to do about
DebugRuleFlowEventListener and RuleAgent?
Thanks, Thomas