Hello.

Sorry to come back to my own post ! I have new questions about my event life
cycle problems.

In the following rule set, I have just a single rule that checks for events
with a given message 'test'.

I had understood that in "realtime" and "stream" modes, Drools should handle
automatically the deletion of useless events when no more rule relies on
them.

I have set a listener on my KieSession to check when objects are created and
deleted.

When I insert a new event on the input entry point, the listener traces for
"objectInserted". When the message text is 'test' as checked by my rule,
this last is fired as expected. Nothing occurs with other values. In both
cases, the listener never receives an objectDeleted event...

I have tested without the condition on the Notification object, but is does
the same...

An explanation about the real life cycle principles is clearly needed for
me...

Thanks in advance.

Regards.