Roles assigned to repositories or OUs are on top of the application roles
(admin, user, developer, analyst, etc) so to be able to logon to kie-wb you’ll
need to have one of the application roles and then roles specific to repository
and/or OU.
There is a mechanism to map different application roles but they are global to
installation of kie-wb meaning that whenever you change it it will apply to all
OUs and repositories on given instance of kie-wb.

So to make it to work make sure that your users are assigned to one or more
application roles (admin, user, developer, analyst) and it should work just
fine.

Maciej