If your JAR imported without error (see the server log) and you've added
them as an import in the corresponding editor ("Config" tab) then they
should be available for authoring.

If your JAR classes are in the same package as the rules in the workbench
you can skip importing them.

If this is not working please raise a GUVNOR JIRA providing the exact steps
and JARs to replicate.