Hi,
I have not seen any reference about this, so sorry If I'm posting a question
that got already an answer somewhere.

Rust seems to provide an infrastructure for accessing exported DLL functions,
but is there a mechanism to access COM/IUnknown objects? There are lots of API
- under Windows - that are only accessible through COM (the whole DirectX API
for example), or even the whole new WinRT API. Would it be possible to develop
use traits to develop a IUnknown interface with virtual methods and cast a
pointer to it easily?