Hi everyone,

Currently there's a problem with repeated vector expressions (`[0, ..n]`): the value must be copyable. I would like to change this to implicit copyability changing as part of the migration to `Clone`, which makes this even more restrictive.

This makes it impossible (without writing a very long literal) to have something reasonable like `[None, ..4096]` with the value as `Option<~T>`, since `Option<~T>` is not implicitly copyable.

The easiest way that I can see to fix this is to treat `EXPR` in `[EXPR, ..COUNT]` as evaluated once for each `COUNT`. Essentially it becomes a thunk. This makes me slightly nervous, but I don't see anything wrong with it semantically.

Thoughts?

Patrick