On 15.07.2013 15:07, Corey Richardson wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Jordi Boggiano <j.boggi...@seld.be> wrote:
>> [snip]
>> - Full reorganization of the doc blocks with special tags/annotations à
>> la javadoc [2], I am not a particular fan of that but for special things
>> it does serve it's purpose and has the advantage of being somewhat
>> widespread.
>>

> For some things, we can attach an attribute to the item. For example,
> https://github.com/mozilla/rust/issues/723 would be included in the
> documentation somehow, rather than the Javadoc-like solution of
> in-comment annotation.

Interesting indeed, and definitely when possible I would favor real
annotations to in-comment ones, that way the code won't compile unless
the docs format is valid.

However as bjz mentioned [1] it would be nice to have more metadata
attached to it like an alternative and date/version at which it will
disappear.

[1] https://github.com/mozilla/rust/issues/723#issuecomment-10351828

Cheers

--