I would welcome such an effort, and suggest that it live as its own
project, outside of the Rust repo. We really aren't set up currently to
handle rapid and frequent documentation changes. Once it gets to a
reasonable level of maturity we could then give it a mention from the main
tutorial, and then once it's ready we could replace the current tutorial
entirely.