Also, what we set up in our scrum team is "targetted" doc stories inside
each sprint.

Let's say that over the next month, the objective is to improve a set of
module doc, ie, a list of very useful std or extra lib that is not properly
documented.
For instance, the next month we target on improving json or extra::path,
and enhance them until they become golden star level. And the next month or
sprint, we focus on other modules

It's easier to focus people like this that just telling "you can take
whichever module you want and improve them". It just work better, we
discovered.

-----
Gaetan