"package" and "module", we only need one. Most other language only have
one. The more, the more complicate.

libstd.so: What we call it? "library" "package" "crate"?? other language
usually call it "library".
std::io::fs: We call it "module", other language usually call it "package"
or "module".

So, whatever we call it, package and module, we only need ONE of them, and
let another gone.

by *Liigo*, http://blog.csdn.net/liigo/
Google+  https://plus.google.com/105597640837742873343/