> Any chance of getting arm-linux-unknown-gnueabihf builds?

I came here to ask this same thing - I'm doing work with rust on cheap
elinux arm boards.

Understand the not mucking with established infrastructure in the midst of
everything else - I'm willing to put up hardware with help, but right now
compiling for rustc arm-gnueabihf host is a nogo, only have target working.
If we have a working mainline build system, I'll host binary arm-gnueabihf
images.

--
Ian