Actually, I'd like to reiterate my original view that num::Zero should be
renamed to AdditiveIdentity (bear with me) based on the fact that when
mathematicians use the symbol 0 to denote additive identity, the symbol 0 is
not read "zero", but as "additive identity".

All the reasoning above applies to renaming num::One to MultiplicativeIdentity
as well (as it pertains to symbol 1 denoting multiplicative identity).

If those names are too long, the shortened AddIdentity and MulIdentity could be
used instead.