Complaining about something I don't like:

Due to the choice of MPLv2, this won't be usable in the wider Rust
ecosystem, which is MIT/ASL2 focused. In particular, section 3.2(a)
requires that any distribution in "Executable Form" carry a notice
about how to acquire the source code of zmq.rs. This is not
unworkable, but it is something we have avoided so far in the
community.

Otherwise, I look forward to reviewing this in more depth tomorrow. Nice work!

http://octayn.net/